100 Cup Hot Water Boiler
Height: 28 1/2"
Width: 16" handle to handle
These hot water boilers boil up to 100 cups of water. While these machines are boiling you will not be able to plug anything else into the same circuit or you will definitely blow a fuse. Often plugs on the same wall are also on the same circuit so you should be aware of this before you start the machine.
1. Confirm the switch is in the “OFF” position and the thermostat is set to 0 (zero).
2. Fill the urn at least half full with cool water to ensure it has the minimum level required to operate.
3. Place the lid on unit.
4. Plug the power cord into the appropriately rated outlet.
Ensure that the power supply you are using is adequate for continual usage and the voltage is correct
5. Turn the power switch to the “ON” position. The light will illuminate to indicate the power is connected.
6. Turn knob to the desired temperature.
7. When the indicator lights up, hot water is now ready to be served.
8. When the temperature cools down to about 10°C OR 50°F, the unit will restart and heat up automatically and the indicator will light up again.
9. When the temperature cools down to about 100°C or (212°F), the unit will maintain a boiling temperature
- Do not touch any hot surfaces
- Do not immerse unit, cord or plug in liquid at any time
- Plug only into a 3-hole grounded electrical outlet
- Do not operate unattended
- Always operate on a firm, dry and level surface at least 12” from walls or any other obstruction