Propane Oven (non convection)
This full size oven is large enough to accept a full size sheet pan (18 x 26"). Propane is required to heat this oven but it DOES NOT require electrcity because it is not a convection oven and there are no cooking fans. Convenient for venues where you do not have access to a power source. This oven comes with 2 shelves. One propane tank is included in the rental rate.
Exterior Dimensions: Height 36.5", Width 36.5", Depth 37"
Interior Dimensions: Height 14", Width 26.5", Depth 22.5"
- Turn on the propane at the source (propane tank) 5 minutes prior to lighting the oven
- Locate pilot starter button (Red) on the front under the oven door
- Hold the pilot button for 3 – 5 minutes (not to exceed 5 minutes). Please be extremely patient as this step is critical to the successful lighting of your oven
- Continue to press red starter button. Hold flame to the pilot burner.
- Once the pilot lights, continue to hold the button for another 30 – 60 seconds. The pilot light should remain lit. Set temperature gauge to desired position.
- Release the red button. If the pilot light remains on, you may proceed to use the oven.