20 x 60 Propane BBQ with Double Hoods
A propane bbq is the easiest way to barbecue your next group dinner. This commercial bbq heats and cooks quickly and no clean up is required.Use everything from 1 to 8 of the 20,000 BTU adjustable burners. The hood on this bbq will allow you to contain the heat for keeping food warm and roasting.The rental price includes one propane tank and the cleaning of the grill. All propane units must be used outdoors, indoor use is prohibited.
Grill Dimensions: Length: 59"
Grill Dimensions Width: 21"
Overall Length: 69"
Overall Width: 28"
Overall Height: 54"
Total: 120,000 BTU'S (15,000 per burner x 8 burners)
BBQ Weight: 250 lbs
Comes with 5 ft Propane hose and QCC(Quick Closing Coupler) hook-up.
- Ensure all burners are in the “OFF” position (clockwise)
- Open BBQ lids
- Ensure that the propane tank is properly connected.
- Turn the propane tank on at the source SLOWLY and wait 2 minutes before ignition. Failure to wait may cause the safety device in the cylinder valve to activate, which will reduce the flow of gas from the cylinder
- Turn the lighter tube (pilot) valve to the “ON” position. (Note: two lighter tubes are provided, one for the left side and one for the right side)
- Insert a match or barbecue lighter into the holes provided on the ends of the BBQ
- Visually check to ensure the lighter tube is burning and once the lighter tube has been lit, any other main burners can be lit. (Push in and turn to “HIGH”) The unlit burners will then light automatically
- Visually check to ensure that all burners that are intended to be on are lit.
- Adjust individual burners as desired.
To turn OFF the BBQ
- When finished, turn propane “OFF” at the tank and allow the barbecue flames to extinguish.
- Turn all burner and pilot valve knobs to the “OFF” position.
- CAUTION the top of the grill may remain hot up to ONE HOUR after extinguishing the BBQ