Damage Waiver Protection Plan
As the customer, you are responsible for any damage or loss to all rented items and for returning these items in the same condition in which they were received. Damage waiver is available with this rental transaction to protect you from certain types of damage.
Damage waiver is optional. You may accept the damage waiver, but it is not required.
What is Damage Waiver?
- Damage waiver waives you of liability for rented items that are returned damaged. If damaged items are not returned, you must establish proof of damaged items and other such evidence that we may reasonably require.
- Damage waiver must be accepted prior to your taking possession of the rented items
- Damage waiver is secondary to your own insurance. Some homeowner and business insurance may cover you for damage to rental items in the event of a sizeable loss.
What Damage Waiver is Not
- Damage waiver is not insurance
- Damage waiver is not coverage for damage due to neglect, abuse, or misuse
- Damage waiver does not waive your liability for loss caused by neglect, abuse, vandalism, theft, or mysterious or unexplained disappearance or shortages
NOTE: For any loss or damage whatsoever to the items, you agree to furnish upon our request, a police report on all losses.
Circumstances NOT covered by the damage waiver
- Theft and/or mysterious disappearance of rented items
- Overloading or exceeding the rated capacity of equipment
- Use of electric current provided by other than an electric utility
- Operation/use of equipment in a manner different from its intended purpose
- Any kind of permanent damage to linens.